In industries that provide a complex service, animation videos are an absolutely invaluable aid. And, the medical field is a prime example of how animation videos can keep everyone - from staff to patients - informed, comfortable and happy with your service. Medical animation is, as its name suggests, a specialist type of animated content that's precisely designed for the medical sector.
These videos span a huge variety of styles, content topics and target audiences, depending on the exact needs of the healthcare provider. The aim of these videos is to create a clear and succinct explanation of a complicated topic. And so, as you can imagine, this improved communication is particularly valuable in healthcare -not only in supporting patients and helping them to feel informed and comfortable, but also in training staff, and keeping site visitors complicit with the latest regulations.
or instance, the topics that medical animation videos commonly cover include:
● An explanation for site visitors - outlining what they should do upon arrival
● Health and safety guides for visitors’ time with you
● Useful information for patient waiting rooms - such as, healthy eating guides
● Supporting key messages from your staff - such as, a guide to taking antibiotics
● On-site safety messages - this was commonly used to support COVID-19 safety efforts
● Supporting older patients, and helping them to use new technologies - such as, a guide to making online bookings
● Responding to seasonal developments - creating a guide to flu prevention in winter, and hay fever signs during the summer, for example
● Updates about specific viruses or illnesses that are spreading - to inform the public, and help them deploy preventative measures
● Directing patients to other resources - such as, charities, support groups or online resources
At the same time, this clarity is achieved alongside an exceptionally high level of engagement. Animation is a brilliantly engaging format and - by utilising the multimedia specialisms of a professional animation agency - you can ensure the maximum number of people actually stop and watch these videos, in full. What’s more, an animation agency will work with you on a one-to-one basis, to create a completely bespoke and firmly on-brand video.
As a result, medical animation videos help to boost brand reputation, by creating the impression of a pioneering, forward-thinking, modern and innovative company. Alongside this, the investment that you are making in communication will significantly improve your customer experience.
As a result of these impressive benefits, medical animation videos are widely used by:
● Drugs manufacturers
● Product manufacturers (such as manufacturers of medical supplies or face masks)
If you would like to create medical animation to the same standard as these industry leaders, or to find out more about the value that medical animation can bring to your organisation, the OK Social team is on hand to help.